RADF:How to Change a Soft Exception Policy
Exception policies are set at the application construction.
SoftException.Policy = SoftException.SoftExceptionPolicy.Assert;
The available policies are:
- 0 – None: No action.
- 1 – Log: Log exception to a current log file.
- 2 – Report: Report an error in Output window (in Sptial.RADF.Desktop).
- 3 – Assert: Display as assertion.
- 4 – Throw: Throw on exception.
- 5 – CriticalThrow: Throw on exception, terminating RADF.
The "Desktop" application has the following policies by default:
- Debug Configuration: Assert
- Release Configuration: Log