|This Service Pack is standalone and must be installed into a directory that does NOT contain prior releases.|
Beginning with R22 SP1, the SPAXDefaultGeometryRep.dll file was removed from the InterOp Base Runtime Library.
In R22 SP2, ACIS and Generic CATIA V5 Reader and Writer, nor their Manufacturing Option are currently not supported on IBM AIX. AIX binaries will be available soon.
Enhancements and Functionality Changes
- Document Type Support
- The limitation for DocumentType in SPAIDocumentHeaderInfo has been fixed for STEP/NX/IGES/Parasolid formats. Refer to the updated Document Type Support table and Document Type in IGES for more details.
ACIS Reader/Writer Component
- Behavior Changes to Free Parts Translation in ASAT Write
- InterOp no longer creates an extra node for free parts. Free parts will be added as top-level entities. Refer to Free Parts Translation in ASAT Write for more details.
- When translating IGES or STEP part files to ACIS Assembly with the Flatten option set to false, the output will include ACIS ENTITY_LIST (not asm_model_list). If the output is an ACIS file, then the given ASAT extension will be replaced with SAT or SAB depending on the save mode (that is, text or binary). This behavior matches that of CATIA V5 and Pro/E to ACIS translators.
CATIA V5 Reader/Writer Component
- Support for CATIA V5 R22
- The CATIA V5 Reader/Writer Component supports importing and exporting CATIA V5 R22 parts and assemblies on Windows platforms only. Refer to InterOp Platform Support for more details.
NX Reader Component
- Support for NX 8
- The NX Reader Component supports NX 8 part, assembly, and PMI. Refer to NX Reader for more details.
Pro/E Reader Component
- Pro/E Hidden Entity Support
- The Pro/E Reader Component now supports Hidden entities. Refer to Hidden Entity Support for more details.
- Translation of PMI Datum for Free Points and Workplanes
- Pro/E files can have simple free points and workplanes as construction geometries. These are not true PMI datum although the functional tooltip in Pro/E indicates them as such. Hence, the Pro/E Reader exports them as free points and workplanes; the component no longer exports them as PMI datum with the name "Default".
STEP Reader Component
- DocumentType Limitation Resolved
- The DocumentType limitation in which most of the STEP Assembly files used to provide Part+Assembly has been resolved. Beginning with this release, the correct DocumentType from STEP files in SPAIDocumentHeaderInfo will be provided.
XML E-BOM Writer Component
- Support for Pro/E Configuration Name
- The XML E-BOM Writer component supports translation of configuration names from Pro/E files. Refer to XML E-BOM Writer for configname for more details.
- Support for Pro/E Hidden Flag
- The XML E-BOM Writer component supports translation of the Hidden flag from Pro/E files. Refer to XML E-BOM Writer for more details.
For any issues you have submitted, log into the Downloads area at the Spatial Web site to check their status.