InterOp:Connect/Options/Options for ProE Reader
- This option sets the directory name that contains the part files referenced by the assembly.
- Path to input Pro/E assembly file
- This option manages the translation of simplified representations in Pro/E Reader. If you choose to have InterOp perform the translation without setting a value to ConfigName, that is, keeping the default value (or choosing "MasterRep"), then InterOp considers the Pro/E default configuration "MasterRep" and translates all the data that exists in that file.
- If you choose to set a valid Simplified Representation name to this option, then InterOp will perform selective translation.
- For example, suppose that a Pro/E assembly file contains two configurations: namely "simprep1" and "simprep2". The "simprep1" contains only one solid and "simprep2" contains two solids. If you want to translate "simprep1", then you need to set ConfigName to "simprep1"; only then will the Pro/E Reader translate the one solid present in "simprep1".
- Refer to Configuration Names in SolidWorks and Pro/E Assemblies for more details about using ConfigName in the XML E-BOM Writer.