HowTo:Set the Environment for DLNames
Follow these steps to read DLNames.
- After configuring DLNames in CATIA V5, confirm that the DLNames.CATSettings file was created at the default CATSettings location, for example:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DassaultSystemes\CATSettings
- Create the folder C:\CATSettings.
- Copy the following files from the default CATSettings location and paste them into the new C:\CATSettings folder:
- If using InterOp Connect, confirm that the CATDefaultEnvironment (which was created by using the setcatenv.exe utility and for example, the Environment file AWP121DLNAMES.txt) resides at the default location, for example:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DassaultSystemes\CATEnv
- Edit the Environment file (for example, AWP121DLNAMES.txt) as per the CATSettings location; for example, replace:
- CATUserSettingPath= C:\CATSettings
- Create the new Environment variable, for example: